Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello...

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by fleurondesign, Nov 23, 2008.

1. fleurondesign

fleurondesign Junior Member

Hi all, I'me new to this site, looks interesting so I just joined..

Here's what i do, please feel free to browse my site, any comments, good or bad etc.. more than welcome...

www.fleurondesign.com

2. jamieleung

jamieleung Member

Hello there,

Really like the invitation on page 3 of your portfolio very nice.
    Also the illustrations on page 7 loving it :D

Jamie

3. Greg

Greg Active Member

Hi Fleuron Design,

Welcome to Design Forums! Your portfolio looks really good, some awesome work in there and some really big clients, do you work on your own or is Fleuron an agency with a number of designers, etc?

Look forward to hearing more from you.
    Greg

4. bluecube

bluecube Member

Hi Fleuron,

Welcome to the Forums, just had a quick browse of your site some really nice work in there lots of different mediums and styles.

See you around

Nathan

5. fleurondesign

Thanks for all the comments..
    I work freelance and trade under the name Fleuron Design Ltd. I occasionally work from home for clients direct and also through a branding consultancy in London.

6. Greg

Greg Active Member

Cool, your site and client list certainly gives the impression of an agency with a whole team of designers! What's your name Fleuron Design? As it feels a bit rude to keep referring to you as your company name! :) Greg

7. fleurondesign

Hi Greg,
    My name is Darren, I've been freelancing as a sole trader for well over 10 years and had to go Limited, so I thought it was a good opportunity to establish myself..

I don't want to give people the wrong impression, but I'm a one man band..

I usually work with a friend who runs a publishing company and get passed on work through his company. I also have some local clients for regular work and I freelance for an agency in London.

Darren

8. Greg

Greg Active Member

Hi Darren, that's cool, sounds like you have a lot of experience freelancing for a variety of clients then, I look forward to hearing more from you. Greg