Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello you creative lot!

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by PrincipalDesign, Aug 5, 2009.

1. PrincipalDesign

PrincipalDesign New Member

Hello everyone,

Thank you for stopping by and giving this post a little read :icon_smile:

My Name is Lee Mears

I have been working in the Graphic Design industry for around 10 years and currently work at and am the proprietor of Principal Design (UK) Ltd.

Principal Design is a Suffolk based Product Development and Graphic Design Studio.

Our aim is to provide a complete design service to companies that do not have their own in-house facility, with the skills, inspiration and enthusiasm to bring any project to life.

Our clients range from private nursery schools to national corporate enterprises.
    Our flexible contracts allow us to join a project at any stage from concept development through to final presentation visuals.

Whether you are looking for concept development, virtual prototyping, graphics or website design; use our design team as your own.

Thank you again for stopping by and having a read of this post, I hope to chat to you all soon, pass on and receive advice in the near future.

Cheers

Lee

2. Stationery Direct

Stationery Direct Administrator Staff Member

3. dot design

dot design Member

Hi Lee, welcome to the best design forum there is! :icon_smile:

4. PrincipalDesign

PrincipalDesign New Member

Thank you Boss Hog and Dot Design

I look forward to exploring the forum and passing on and receiving advice with like minded individuals.

Boss Hog
    Thank you for this link, I'll put a post up there as well....