Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello world!

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by foxycraig, Dec 13, 2009.

1. foxycraig

foxycraig New Member

I'm a newbie here:

I'm a recent grad with tons of work experience who is look for permanent work!

Please take a minute to view my website (under construction) and my blog!!!

Foxy Design

E-mail -

Take time to read and comment... i'd like to gather a community!

Enjoy :p
  2. Stationery Direct

Stationery Direct Administrator Staff Member

Hey Craig

Welcome to the Graphic Design Forums...don't forget to give us a mention on your blog :icon_wink:

3. Mercy Design

Mercy Design Member

hi Foxy-
    the website's nice (although needs a bit of finishing- especially on the portfolio page- i wanted to see you work in much greater detail.)
    Get rid of the bit that starts "Craig Fox" on your About section. Don't crack on that you're a one-man band. Allude to being bigger than you are & people will feel a lot more comfortable about giving you larger jobs. The alternative is- be v.clear that you're a freelancer. Foxy Design alludes to an agency rather than an individual.

Also, your logo needs a bit of fine-tuning. The concept's brilliant but the execution doesn't do you any justice.

XX gem
    Mercy : Design Agency, Literature & Arts Collective : London / Liverpool : UK
  4. foxycraig

foxycraig New Member

Hi Gem,
    Thank you for your feedback...

Ye the portfolio side of things i'm working on at the moment. Site only went live a few days ago and I want to make it look nice!

With regards to the logo what would you suggest I do with it? It would be good to get your opinion.

I'm going to fine tune the wording on the page as you say!

Your help is appreciated!

5. foxycraig

foxycraig New Member

I've made some relevant updates to my site!

Added a portfolio which will have to do for now!
    Only little bits of commercial work... most noticeably magazine work as I have been working for a publishing house for the past 3 months.

My only worry is the lack of commercial work, though there is some, my portfolio shows a diverse range of work.
  6. Mercy Design

Mercy Design Member

Nice one.
    I'm going to use your logo as a talking point tomorrow with my designers, then I'll give you a bit of feedback.
    IMHO it just looks a little bit cobbled together and more reminiscent of an extreme sports website than a freshly graduated graphic designer.