Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello to everyone at DF

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by Rob, Feb 17, 2009.

1. Rob

Rob New Member

Hi Everyone, my name is Rob, and I'm in Toronto, Canada.

A little background: I'm a recent graduate of the York / Sheridan joint program in design here in Toronto, and have been working in elearning / interactive for the past two years or so. Apart from that, I work with Diageo quite a bit, creating large-scale environmental graphics and print installations. If you'd like to see any of my work, the link to my site is in my sig.

I've been lurking through various design-related forums in search of a new home, DF seems to be a nice place, with a great community.

Looking forward to sharing ideas, learning and chatting with all of you!
    Rob :D

2. Greg

Greg Active Member

Hi Rob,

Welcome to Design Forums, glad you chose to join us, was just looking through your portfolio as noticed you updating your profile, love the Baileys island & sand castle, very cool :cool:

Look forward to hearing more from you around the forums.
    Cheers, Greg

3. berry

berry Active Member

Hi Rob,
    welcome to the forum - ( might consider losing the tie in the avatar tho ;) )

4. berry

berry Active Member

actually it's 1.00 in the morning here and were either in bed or in our Jimmy Jams!;)

5. Harry

Harry Senior Member

Welcome, I'm very new here myself :)

Harry

6. Rob

Rob New Member

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone, for those who took a look at my site, it's currently going through quite a bit of construction / updates, as Greg pointed out :p

And yes, I'll get a new avatar when I find a better one :clap:

Cheers