Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello there

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by Kgribb, Oct 26, 2011.

1. Kgribb

Kgribb Junior Member

Hello everyone

First time on a design forum so be gentle with me. I'm a freelance Graphic designer residing in South Wales, recently graduated from University a year ago and looking to make a bit of a name for myself in the design world. I've joined this forum to basically get any hints or tips some people may have about cracking into the industry and getting my name out there as a professional designer, any help or feedback would be greatly appreciated.

I have a blog on tumblr: kate gribble design

and I have recently launched a portfolio website

KG Design - Home (domain name is temporary at the moment but shall be getting a more permanent one in the near future)

I also publish my work on a online art site the following is my profile page on it

Kate Gribble - photos and artworks by Kate Gribble - ARTFLAKES.COM

I mainly specialize in illustration work as that is what i enjoy doing the most, but I have experience in logo design and branding, publication design, web design and advertising.

Thank you for reading hope to hear from you all soon
    xxxxxxx

2. welcome to the forum

3. Thewholehogg

Thewholehogg Active Member

4. BenJonesDesign

BenJonesDesign Active Member

welcome to DF

5. badstudent

badstudent Junior Member

Hi there, I am new to forum , I had finished course in webdesign and now I need create for myself 3 websites :-/

6. wac

wac Senior Member

Morning Kate!

7. Wardy

Wardy Active Member

Welcome Kate. We don't bite!