Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello There

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by logodesignzone, Oct 20, 2015.

1. logodesignzone

logodesignzone New Member

Hi there,

I thought i would just quickly introduce myself to the forum!

I am a front end developer as professional but also have a keen interest in design and branding more and more which has also crossed into my poressional work! I am just in the process of starting up a new proejct called logo design zone for branding, logos (of course) and other branding/print materials!

Hopefully I can join in here for advice from others as well as helping out!
  2. cpking

cpking Member

Welcome here you are skilled designer as your brief is showing.
  3. Paul Murray

Paul Murray Moderator Staff Member

My advice would be to rethink the project – 3 logo options, with unlimited revisions, plus full copyright hand over for less than £70 is not a sustainable or profitable business model, unless you're outsourcing to someone even cheaper. There is so much competition for 'cheap' design already and you don't seem to be offering anything different to the other cheap design sites (cheap both in price and quality).

And believe me, cheap design only brings in cheap clients. Why not add a '0' to the end of your prices and go after decent clients?

You might expect to be able to turn a logo around in less than an hour and make a quick bit of cash, but what about those clients who demand endless revisions and redesigns that mean you're working for less than minimum wage when the project is done?

Fixed price design shouldn't be cheap because it's the designer who's taking the risk with regards to time and cost. Designers often charge hourly or daily in order to prevent a client from never making a final decision or to be compensated for the endless changes and additional time.
  4. DDDave

DDDave Member

Man this is so cheap and also seems like your site has a big loophole to me. There is no reason to pay more than the £29 as they get unlimited revisions and can just take their time with their "no's"

Is it even possible to be in London offering these rates??