Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello there, I'm New

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by andthen, Feb 23, 2010.

1. andthen

andthen Member

Hi people,

My name is Sukhy, or AndThen, and I am a Web Designer slash Graphic Designer.

I've been looking for a good design forum to sign up with and use as a means to chat to/meet like-minded, interesting people who can hopefully grace me with thier knowledge and funnies and hopefully I can offer the same back!

So I just wanted to say hi, hope to speak to y'all in the near future and have a good one.

Peace out,
  2. Welcome to the forum Sukhy :)
  3. Greg

Greg Active Member

Welcome to Design Forums Sukhy/AndThen :)

Do you have a portfolio online? It's always good to see new members work.
    Feel free to add a link to your site in your siganture too by the way.

Hope you enjoy DF.
    Thanks, Greg
  4. glenwheeler

glenwheeler Senior Member

HOLLA bluds welcome to DF!
  5. Aarlev

Aarlev Member

Hi Sukhy,

Welcome to Design Forums. Have a cuppa, and make yourself feel at home. :coffee::)
  6. Thewholehogg

Thewholehogg Active Member

Hello matey.
  7. andthen

andthen Member

Cheers chrismitchell!

Thanks Greg, yeah I am currently working on a new folio for my web and graphical work so yep as soon as I clock that I'll add a link and hope you guys can praise or shoot me down accordingly!

Hi all, cheers for all of ya welcoming comments, much appreciated! And when i eventually finish my work load I hope to check this place out properly!
  8. Tom Sound

Tom Sound Active Member

Hello Sukhy, look forward to seeing your folio!

9. Renniks

Renniks Senior Member

Hey hey, welcome :) where in the midlands are you from? :)
    How'd you get into web & graphic design :)

10. Jimlad

Jimlad Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum, andthen, there are many friendly people here.
  11. Thewholehogg

:mad:...and some that are not.....:clap:
  12. ch3tzy

ch3tzy Senior Member

hey mate, welcome to the forum..
  13. glenwheeler

Are you a Formula One fan btw?
  14. Thewholehogg

Worth a try Glen...
  15. glenwheeler

lol a shot in the dark mate
  16. Aarlev

Aarlev Member

Haha always trying ey Glen. If I meet any F1 fans, I'll make sure they sign up to DF ;)
  17. andthen

andthen Member

Aye up Mark :up:,

Well I'm from the jewel of the East Midlands, aka Leicester. I graduated from De Montfort Uni in '07 with a Multimedia Computing degree, and after a year of travelling, drinking and attending music festivals I took short courses in Art and Design and Illustration, then got a grad job as junior web developer. Had a few career ups and downs after our company closed shop 7 months into my job, and now I'm waiting to start another web devel job while also working towards a more creative career path for the long run, but havent quite decided which way I wanna go yet!

How about you Mark, what are you a web devel/designer?
  18. andthen

andthen Member

Alright Glen,

hmm I'm not really a fan, although I found the last season interesting, liked the fact that Button had a chance to do some damage, made good pub conversation!