• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Hello there, I'm New

Hi people,

My name is Sukhy, or AndThen, and I am a Web Designer slash Graphic Designer.

I've been looking for a good design forum to sign up with and use as a means to chat to/meet like-minded, interesting people who can hopefully grace me with thier knowledge and funnies and hopefully I can offer the same back!

So I just wanted to say hi, hope to speak to y'all in the near future and have a good one.

Peace out,
AndThen

Greg

Welcome to Design Forums Sukhy/AndThen :)

Do you have a portfolio online? It's always good to see new members work.
Feel free to add a link to your site in your siganture too by the way.

Hope you enjoy DF.
Thanks, Greg

Cheers chrismitchell!

Thanks Greg, yeah I am currently working on a new folio for my web and graphical work so yep as soon as I clock that I'll add a link and hope you guys can praise or shoot me down accordingly!

Hi all, cheers for all of ya welcoming comments, much appreciated! And when i eventually finish my work load I hope to check this place out properly!

andthen said:
Cheers chrismitchell!

Thanks Greg, yeah I am currently working on a new folio for my web and graphical work so yep as soon as I clock that I'll add a link and hope you guys can praise or shoot me down accordingly!

Hi all, cheers for all of ya welcoming comments, much appreciated! And when i eventually finish my work load I hope to check this place out properly!
Are you a Formula One fan btw?

Renniks said:
Hey hey, welcome :) where in the midlands are you from? :)
How'd you get into web & graphic design :)

Mark
Aye up Mark :up:,

Well I'm from the jewel of the East Midlands, aka Leicester. I graduated from De Montfort Uni in '07 with a Multimedia Computing degree, and after a year of travelling, drinking and attending music festivals I took short courses in Art and Design and Illustration, then got a grad job as junior web developer. Had a few career ups and downs after our company closed shop 7 months into my job, and now I'm waiting to start another web devel job while also working towards a more creative career path for the long run, but havent quite decided which way I wanna go yet!

How about you Mark, what are you a web devel/designer?

glenwheeler said:
Are you a Formula One fan btw?
Alright Glen,

hmm I'm not really a fan, although I found the last season interesting, liked the fact that Button had a chance to do some damage, made good pub conversation!