Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello one and all

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by Sneblot, Feb 10, 2009.

1. Sneblot

Sneblot New Member

Hello one and all my name is Sneblot. I live in the Major Oak in Sherwood Forest. I hope to be a welly one day on the left foot of a great leg. I know that in the future we will all live in space with the hippo's who it will turn out to be the most inteligent beings in exsitance. However at the moment they are waiting for the right moment to suprise us, as it will not be a peacefull co-exsistance they will be our lord and masters after the great human-hippo war which will rage for more the a millenia. Be warned!

Hello I would like to say BiG thank you for allowing me to be here.

2. Stationery Direct

Stationery Direct Administrator Staff Member

Welcome Sneblot

Must be cold round at yours this time of year?

Loving your Myspace page, very welcoming :icon_biggrin:

Good to have you on board.
  3. Sneblot

Sneblot New Member

Yer can be but I have the latest in pixie central heating which is keeping me nice and warm :icon_biggrin:.

Argh my myspace I haven't been on there in a long time, did it to stop random groups (bands, companys etc.) from trying to add me as their friends. . . . . . . IT WORKED! :icon_cheers:
  4. Xenonsoft

Xenonsoft Active Member

Hey Sneblot. An interesting welcome post :).
  5. Pixels Ink

Pixels Ink Member

Hi Sneblot.

Welcome to the GDF.
  6. dot design

dot design Member

Hi Sneblot., you sound abit bonkers, you'll fit in nicely here, :icon_smile:

7. Sneblot

Sneblot New Member

Thank you all for the warm welcome I hope to be bugging you all for constructive feedback for many more moons to come. :icon_biggrin: