Hello! New here :)

L

lemongrabfan3

hi! i am lemongrabfan3, and ive always been interested in graphic design and i'd like to dive deeper into the subject. i specifically am interested in desktop wallpaper and logo design. maybe if i continue learning and improving i'd be interested in doing something freelance-like.

i like cartoons, niche comedy, shrimp tacos, dogs, and meeting people who share a similar sense of humor.

im mostly here to learn from observation, get critiqued, take inspiration, and chat with others who can provide insight.

scotty

scotty

Staff member
Welcome to GDF. :)

hi! i am lemongrabfan3, and ive always been interested in graphic design and i'd like to dive deeper into the subject. i specifically am interested in desktop wallpaper and logo design. maybe if i continue learning and improving i'd be interested in doing something freelance-like.

i like cartoons, niche comedy, shrimp tacos, dogs, and meeting people who share a similar sense of humor.

im mostly here to learn from observation, get critiqued, take inspiration, and chat with others who can provide insight.
I started making desktop wallpapers to keep me sane and improve my skills way back.

This is how I got my first freelance gig!