Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello (new here)

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by Renouf28, Oct 11, 2013.

1. Renouf28

Renouf28 New Member

I Everyone,
    I posted a link to my survey of how lights in our home could be interchangeable and become more interactive.
    I did not seem to introduce my self (how rude of me) so apologies, but I am very new to design forums, but I am already really liking the efficient responses!
    My name is Josh, and I have just come out of a year placement in London, and thought I would join here to see if I could get some great words of wisdom from the design forum, but to also get involved in some discussions and ideas!
    I am also thinking of doing my dissertation on investigating the communication between products and the user so I will be getting involved in big discussions etc.

2. Hello there, welcome to DF!
    Thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself! I hope you find your stay here very useful and I can't wait for you to answer some of the many questions you hopefully have!
    We'd love to see some of your work, care to show us your best piece? :)
    GibbonIt likes this.
  3. GibbonIt

GibbonIt Member

Welcome to the forums. Would be great to see you stick around! :)
  4. GilmoreVisuals

GilmoreVisuals Active Member

Welcome! Yeah, stick around, it's good fun once you meet some of the characters of this community ;)
    GibbonIt likes this.
  5. Renouf28

Renouf28 New Member

Thanks Guys Appreciate the Hospitality,
    If I want to discuss a discussion is it best to do it here or in another part of this forum?
  6. Welcome to the DF, enjoy your stay...
  7. Gianluca Teti

Gianluca Teti Member

Welcome Josh! Enjoy your stay here :)