Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello, my name is Paul Burgess

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by Delarge, Jan 19, 2009.

1. Delarge

Delarge Junior Member

Hello one and all, I got an invite from Greg to this forum a while ago and have been a bit slack in picking it up - but here I am and I look forward to some fun, interesting and useful conversations... is that what I should expect?

A brief bit about me - I'm a web designer based in Brighton, been in the web game since 2001 and I love it. Project-wise I have just finished the new website for a music group called Royksopp (awaiting approval as we speak) and about to do a heap of revamps on existing sites and start finish off work for singer/songwriter Patrick Wolf.

That's all freelance night-time work, and by day I'm a front end developer at Madgex

My main personal projects are Desktop wallpapers, photos, music & sticker downloads | Delarge and Urban Dirty: Free texture stock photography for your artwork, desktop and design

For a bit more Paul Burgess action please visit my portfolio or I'm in next month's Web Designer magazine with a brief profile...

Hope to see you on the boards.
  2. tbwcf

tbwcf Active Member

Welcome Paul
  3. Aarlev

Aarlev Member

Welcome to the Forums Paul.

Your sites are looking good. Looking forward to seeing the Royksopp website in action!

Enjoy your stay.
  4. blueocto

blueocto Senior Member

Welcome to the forum!
  5. Michae

Michae Member

I love UrbanDirty! Hiya ^^
  6. Mosskat

Mosskat Member

Your name sounds familiar to me... wonder why?

Welcome Paul!! Love your website!
  7. Greg

Greg Active Member

Hi Paul,

Welcome to Design Forums! Really pleased you could make it along, and yes you can expect fun, interesting and useful :D Look forward to hearing more from you around the forums, and will be keeping an eye out for you in Web Designer magazine!