Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello, kia ora and 你好

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by intuitionhq, Apr 29, 2010.

1. intuitionhq

intuitionhq Junior Member

Hi there,

Just a brief introductory post... My name is Jacob, I'm from New Zealand, and I work with a really cool team at Boost New Media on a website usability service called IntuitionHQ. I'm pretty passionate about UX and usability, hence the reason I'm involved!

Oh, for those who don't know, kia ora (in the title) means hello in Maori (the native language in New Zealand), and 你好 (ni hao) means hello in Chinese (where I spent the past few years).

If anyone has any questions about UX or usability I'd love to help.

Cheers!

Jacob.

2. Rhonda

Rhonda Senior Member

Hello Jacob. Welcome to DF :) I think you will really like it here. Lots of great people to offer great advice, about anything design related. And a good bit of silly thrown in there;) See you around the boards!

3. intuitionhq

intuitionhq Junior Member

Thanks Rhonda, I appreciate it!

By the way, I checked out your deviant art page - not sure if I'm picking up a theme, but really a lot of wolves there! Anyway, nice work.

And thanks for the welcome.

4. Greg

Greg Active Member

Hi Jacob,

Welcome to Design Forums, took a quick look at IntuitionHQ, is it purely heat map/click map software? Or do you go beyond that with additional services to help conversion rates, etc?

Hope you enjoy DF :)
    Thanks, Greg

5. Hi Jacob :) welcome to the forum :) I used to live in New Zealand a few years ago.. Lived there for 5 years all around the place :)

6. glenwheeler

glenwheeler Senior Member

Welcome to the forums!

7. Thewholehogg

Thewholehogg Active Member

We all adore Kia Ora...welcome and salutations.

8. Rhonda

Rhonda Senior Member

Thank you for the compliment! :eek: yes I really enjoy drawing wolves. And Jimlad from here also has a great Deviant Art page, he does amazing work I think.;)

9. Maria1983

Maria1983 Junior Member

你好,Jacob

It's nice to see my mother tongue in DF.
    I am an experienced photographer but new graphic/web designer.
    Have a look on my site and let's keep in touch!

10. Aarlev

Aarlev Member

Hey Jacob,

Welcome to DF! (nod)