• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Hello, I'm here now

Greg

Hi Dereck,

Welcome to Design Forums, I see you're from Kent too, although guessing nearer London than myself? (I'm down in Margate!)

Thanks for joining, and look forward to hearing more from you.

Thanks,
Greg

Greg

Sunny Margate indeed, home to Tracey Emin, the Turner Contemporary (when they figure out how to design and build it) and a forgotten former glory theme park!

Yes a bit of both, print & web, completed a degree in Graphic Media over at UCCA in Maistone (formerly KIAD) worked for a small agency over in Ashford for a year and have been freelancing for a year in February. I'm tending to work more on the website side of things nowadays.

So where abouts in Kent are you Dereck? I'm guessing nearer Dartford?
Greg

Greg said:
Sunny Margate indeed, home to Tracey Emin, the Turner Contemporary (when they figure out how to design and build it) and a forgotten former glory theme park!

Yes a bit of both, print & web, completed a degree in Graphic Media over at UCCA in Maistone (formerly KIAD) worked for a small agency over in Ashford for a year and have been freelancing for a year in February. I'm tending to work more on the website side of things nowadays.

So where abouts in Kent are you Dereck? I'm guessing nearer Dartford?
Greg
Our studio is in Dartford, not such a hub of creative influence... If you're ever up this way drop me a line and pop in for a cup of tea. Do you have a portfolio site? Why don't you PM me your rates etc.