Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello, I'm here now

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by DereckJohnson, Nov 25, 2008.

1. DereckJohnson

DereckJohnson Junior Member

So I need to introduce myself, hmm... Well I think I'll cop out and post my linked in profile:

Dereck Johnson - LinkedIn

2. Purplegurl

Purplegurl Senior Member

Welcome to the forum Dereck :)

3. berry

berry Active Member

welcome aboard. Dereck.

Always find the shortest expedient route of communication.

4. Greg

Greg Active Member

Hi Dereck,

Welcome to Design Forums, I see you're from Kent too, although guessing nearer London than myself? (I'm down in Margate!)

Thanks for joining, and look forward to hearing more from you.

Thanks,
    Greg

5. DereckJohnson

What a great welcome.

So Greg, Sunny Margate then? As you say, not that far away, what sort of experience do you have - print, web?

6. Greg

Greg Active Member

Sunny Margate indeed, home to Tracey Emin, the Turner Contemporary (when they figure out how to design and build it) and a forgotten former glory theme park!

Yes a bit of both, print & web, completed a degree in Graphic Media over at UCCA in Maistone (formerly KIAD) worked for a small agency over in Ashford for a year and have been freelancing for a year in February. I'm tending to work more on the website side of things nowadays.

So where abouts in Kent are you Dereck? I'm guessing nearer Dartford?
    Greg

7. DereckJohnson

Our studio is in Dartford, not such a hub of creative influence... If you're ever up this way drop me a line and pop in for a cup of tea. Do you have a portfolio site? Why don't you PM me your rates etc.

8. Greg

Greg Active Member

Hi Dereck, I'll do that! (Although the only time I ever seem to be in Dartford is in the tunnel on the way somewhere! :))

My site can be seen at Web Design Kent | UK Website Design by Greg Findley, although is seriously overdue an update and overhaul!
    Thanks, Greg