Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello hello!

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by JamesBrentwood, Nov 16, 2011.

1. JamesBrentwood

JamesBrentwood Senior Member

Hey everyone, thought I'd start off here as I didn't just want to jump into any conversations outta no where without first introducing myself!

I'm not a professional designer, because I currently work a day job, but do spend a lot of time outside of my job working on different design projects both for myself, and clients.
    I would like to someday go full-time freelance, but for now, I'm happy with what I've got going on.
    I do web, graphic, and logo design, and come from a painting/ drawing/ photography background.
    I'm from, and currently live in California. Yes I realize this is a UK forum, but the community here seemed better than others. :D

With all the work I've been doing for other people, I haven't had time to create my own portfolio, so I have no links to giveya at this time, sorry!

I'm looking forward to contributing and becoming an active member of the forum. I shopped around a bit before joining one, and like I've already said, this seemed to have a nice community, and some talented designers.

2. Chris Lord

Chris Lord Senior Member

3. Squiddy

Squiddy Guest

Welcome to the forum.

You seem like a nice guy who wants to get involved, I look forward to seeing you around more in the forums :)
  4. JamesBrentwood

JamesBrentwood Senior Member

Thats the plan! It helps me to keep fresh, and always thinking about design when there are other like-minded people around.

I have a question about the forum, nothing important, more our of curiosity, why are some avatars dimmed and others bright?
  5. BenJonesDesign

BenJonesDesign Active Member

welcome to DF James
  6. Welcome to the forum (and this is my 6000th post :lol: )
  7. Wardy

Wardy Active Member

Hello James, and welcome.
  8. Davidw

Davidw Member

Hello James

Good to read your more in-depth introduction - rather than the more common "hi I'm a designer".

Yes, unlike many forums most members here are helpful and friendly - without all the aggro and swearing.

- David
  9. Have you met Berry yet? :lol: :rolleyes:
  10. WEBIAN

WEBIAN Senior Member

Welcome to the forum James! Nice to have people from all over the world here.