Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

hello guys

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by JasonOne, Jul 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JasonOne

JasonOne Guest

Hi, I am Jason Hennessey from Atlanta, GA & I'm new to this site. I am a new comer & have just put forward my first step in the vast & fast world of Internet & Web. I don't have much knowledge regarding graphics designing or other designing stuff but would like to gain & share whatever i have. I'm positively looking forward to the forum and its members, hope all will guide, share and help me to increase my knowledge.

Hope we get to meet here, and talked about cool stuffs about our passions and if there's any concerns you think i could answer, please do leave me a message.

'Till next time guys.. :D
  2. berry

berry Active Member

welcome to DF Jason, nice to know something about you,
    looking forward to your input . I think this intro needs a specific thread Greg? Or it it Spamula Anderson?
  3. Greg

Greg Active Member

4. berry

berry Active Member

I LIKE the word BANNED!!

never to darken the doorstep again.
  5. Greg

Greg Active Member

All the spammers get BANNED nocomic
  6. Ooooh it looks like so much fun to click that Ban button :p :lol:

what happened to that guy who spam PM'd me Greg.. did he get banned too?
  7. h_freezy

h_freezy Senior Member

Greg's on the out spammers cos y'all will be BANNED!
    Greg, you must be a detective or undercover police. Ok tell us that you are with the MI5!
  8. Greg

Greg Active Member

He had a one day ban, let's hope he learnt the lesson :rolleyes:
  9. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

what does this site look like from your browser greg?

combined with lots of magic ban, delete buttons,,,
  10. Greg

Greg Active Member

It looks glorious!!! :D
    No, just a few extra buttons in the bottom corner of the posts and a few extra menus at the top to move threads around... then there's the admin section!!

There's also a special button 'Tim has too many posts' I haven't tried that one yet, although he is not far off catching me up so may have to trial that button soon ;)
  11. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

thats where the magic happens...

cue the barry white!
  12. berry

berry Active Member

Quality not Quantity

.. and i don't think 'yeh' 'I agree' 'really" 'dunno' and predictive textspeak actually counts as a recognised western civilisation exchange of meaningful dialogue among species who walk upright
  13. berry

berry Active Member

I used to see 'Rep' buttons on forums many years ago where you could post and rate comments with positive or negative rep. Is that an option
  14. Xenonsoft

Xenonsoft Active Member

It's on other forums I'm on and it doesn't really help the community, it becomes a race to grab the positive rep and there's no real benefits from it.

Let's just be one happy family :)
  15. berry

berry Active Member

You're on OTHER FORUMS!!!!!!

BAN!!!! BAN!!!! BAN!!!!!

16. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

Berry for mod!
  17. Aarlev

Aarlev Member

No mention of other forums again Fred! I'll let you off with a warning this time. Next time it's a ban! :( ;)

You forgot to mention the "Chris is going mental with the smilies again" button Greg? :p
  18. Aarlev

Aarlev Member

We'd all get banned and Berry would be talking to himself all day. :p
  19. berry

berry Active Member

Is that Berry for Mod or Berry for God?
  20. oh dear :p too many smilies :p not a chance :p

as for you Berry... if you're god.. does that mean you don't exist too :eek: (at least to me and many other athiests :lol: )

and yes I do use too many smilies I know :p :domo:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.