• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Hello great forum

Krey20

Hello, hello. Tell us a bit about yourself if you want, we're a nosy lot.

Feel free to grab yourself a superhero avatar as well, just in case you're wondering why everyone on here is a geek! :)

berry

Captain Aarlev America... did you know that the Hulk was one of the original 5 Avengers, and Captain America came in 6 issues later?

C

chrismitchell

Berry said:
Captain Aarlev America... did you know that the Hulk was one of the original 5 Avengers, and Captain America came in 6 issues later?
Lets not start with the comic stuff Berry.. its hard for me to resist stuff like that :p

C

chrismitchell

wimpy boy... aww i miss Wimpy's

:lol: I don't want to relive my childhood by remembering all the comic book stuff :p :lol:

Berry said:
I wasn't aware of that no. :)

I was more of a Disney guy when I was young. ;)

berry

The Wimpy brand was created in the 1950s.
The name was inspired by the character of J.Wellington Wimpy from Popeye ( and by the way Olive Oyl had a brother called Castor Oyl)

I think we need a Comic thread.....

Berry said:
Does that mean The Hulk came first?........:cry:

So that's why you chose the Avatar.;)

berry

Typo said:
Does that mean The Hulk came first?........:cry:

So that's why you chose the Avatar.;)

No, when I was at my last agency I found out they had a nickname for me.. 'GreenBerry'
because I would turn into the old green monster and smash Account Directors to pulp when they came back with **** briefs or client ammends.