Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello from Terry Symonds

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by YellowPeril, Dec 9, 2010.

1. YellowPeril

YellowPeril Member

I'm a graphic designer with over thirty years of experience in London, the Midlands and East Anglia. I trained at Norwich School of Art & Design and have been a part time lecturer at various colleges.

2. Stationery Direct

Stationery Direct Administrator Staff Member

Hey Terry

Welcome to the Graphic Design Forums, good to have you here.

Cheers

Damon

3. dedwardp

dedwardp Member

Welcome Terry - it sounds as though you're going to be able to help out with so much experience! :icon_smile:

4. Tony Hardy

Tony Hardy Well-Known Member

Hey Terry :)
    Nice to meet you.

Tony

5. YellowPeril

YellowPeril Member

How do I enable a link?

I'd like to make an entry in the business directory and I'm happy to have a link, I don't have a clue as to how to achieve it - help please!:icon_blushing:

6. Stationery Direct

First off add the code it asks you to display to your own website, put it somewhere you are happy for it to go, in the footer of the homepage or something, once you have done this, where it asks for the reciprocal URL paste in the URL of the page the code was added to, so if it was put on your homepage the reciprocal URL to enter is http://www.symonds-design.co.uk/

Hope that makes sense.

7. YellowPeril

YellowPeril Member

Making sense?

I'm sure it does make sense, but not to me. I didn't set my website up and don't know even the basic coding side of things - I am currently trying to teach myself Dreamweaver with the aid of a book and various tutorials off the web, but am afraid that I've not progressed very far as yet.:icon_crying:

8. Stationery Direct

Do you have access to your server where your website is?

9. YellowPeril

YellowPeril Member

Access to site

I have various passwords etc. that I believe will do the job.