• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Hello from Sunny Philadelphia!

What's up, forum world? My name's Nick and I'm a designer, printmaker and all kinds of things for a tiny little shop in Camden, NJ called Camden Printworks. I've also been working recently with the owner to work out a new set of products for the apparel line, called Dotted Line Shirts. On top of apparel design, I'm a photographer/editor and have been involved in all manner of band-related design, as well as a member of the band, "cleric."

Anyway, glad to be here! Check me out below...

htttp://www.dottedlineshirts.com/collections/fresh-off-the-press (Discovering Sasquatch, Formerly Brontosaurus and Pig Eat Pig World are my contributions)

C L E R I C on Myspace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Videos (official website is currently down)

flickr: the.sheep.man.is.the.rat (mostly ping-pong photos at the moment... love that ****!)

Welcome...indeed.I have in the past created a sheep based comic strip for a local newspaper.
'The Caped Cutlet' and his trusty side kick Lamb Chop ran for about one and a half years back in the earl '90s.

Attachments

Tom Sound

Typo said:
Welcome...indeed.I have in the past created a sheep based comic strip for a local newspaper.
'The Caped Cutlet' and his trusty side kick Lamb Chop ran for about one and a half years back in the earl '90s.

Thanks for shearing that Typo :D

Welcome Sheep man! :up: