Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello from Perfectly Flawed Design!

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by perfectlyflawed, Jan 4, 2011.

1. perfectlyflawed

perfectlyflawed Junior Member

Hi all, my name's Rich and my company is called Perfectly Flawed Design. I'm working on my site right now but for the short term I have a company page up on Facebook (Perfectly Flawed | Facebook). Ideally I'd be working solely for myself (as I'm sure we all would). For now I'm trying to find decent design agencies in or around Liverpool (if anybody knows of any I'd love to hear about them, though I'm probably best posting a separate topic for that).

I've spent most of my time so far doing print design and logos but I'm wandering off into photography now and imagine I'll be there for some time yet. More recently I've been working on a few websites and expecting to see some decent payment from these in the near future. These things take time though! I'm also looking at android development at the moment too.

When I'm not taking photographs, I'm doing up my new house, working part time in Homebase or enjoying a healthy amount of Xbox/PC/DS gaming.

So aye, there's me in a nutshell! I hope to be spending a respectable amount of time here as it looks like a spot on website. Speak to you all soon!
  2. Sunburn

Sunburn Active Member

Hey Perfect,

Welcome, We have photography section within the site, should you wish to add some of your photos for us to take a look at. Photography
  3. Jimlad

Jimlad Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum!
  4. Thewholehogg

Thewholehogg Active Member

Howdo fella!
  5. perfectlyflawed

perfectlyflawed Junior Member

Thanks for the warm welcome folks! I'm away from my PC at the moment, but I'll sling a few photos up as soon as I can.