Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello from Malaysia

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by bhaargavee, Jan 29, 2016.

1. bhaargavee

bhaargavee New Member

Since 3 years am trying to get graphic designing to expert level and learning myself with help of books and online stuff.. I know every tool and all the effects but when trying to put them in my work , my designs seem very less professional .. dont understand where am going wrong.. please help me .. becoming one good designer is my life ambition and would love to see anyone help me on that .. with some tips and pointers ..

My story seems bit longer but hope you have some patience to bare with me .. I was a DBA before marriage .. after marriage my husband is against working .. [​IMG] so had to stay home .. lately things got bit worse ( in marriage) he started to put me and kids away so I wanted to get some job for me before he dumps us .. I tried with DBA but with 6 years of gap none were accepting my resume.. one of my friend suggested to learn GD and then can earn online in sites like 99designs.com .. I did learn but competition there is too tight .. people are appreciating my ideas and some even stealing my themes and putting in better or to say best way with some visual effects .. I dont undertand where to go to get help .. I want to know why am not able to bring up that professional look like all does

2. Davidw

Davidw Member

Hello - I don't have an answer, but welcome to the forum - and I hope you find what you want... :)

3. Stationery Direct

Stationery Direct Administrator Staff Member

Welcome to the GDF