Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello from Lee Paul Vickers, Glasgow

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by leepaulvickersdesign, Oct 5, 2010.

1. Hello everyone.

I'm Lee Vickers starting out under the name Lee Paul Vickers Design (and aka leelovesbikestoo on pretty much every other web forum.)

A bit about me: I've been an in-house graphic designer for two companies over 7 years and I'm taking the jump and going self-employed. I'm old enough to know better but still have a lot to learn, live with a wonderful and understanding girlfriend in Glasgow. Still have my estuary accent. As my nick I love cycling, photography, making bread, the great outdoors and coffee.

I hope to make this one of my regular homes and will try to post up as time allows, and look forward to sharing my portfolio after 15 posts...

Lee

2. welcome to the forum Lee.

3. Becky

Becky Member

Welcome :)

4. Sunburn

Sunburn Active Member

Welcome aboard.

5. mcskillz

mcskillz Member

Alright mate! Well done on taking the leap to go solo! Best of luck bud!

6. Greg

Greg Active Member

Hi Lee,

Welcome to Design Forums! We seem to have had a small rush of new members from Glasgow. Best of luck with the move to freelance, and look forward to seeing your work and contributions on the forums :)

Thanks,
    Greg

7. Thanks for the welcome, looks like a nice active site! I hope it won't be counter-productive...

There's a lot of good [graphic and web] design work coming out of Glasgow at the moment, and I'd like to say I'm part of that, but more like I aspire to the high standard!

8. Thewholehogg

Thewholehogg Active Member

Howdy Lee.

9. xxmissbirdyxx

xxmissbirdyxx Senior Member

10. Tom Sound

Tom Sound Active Member

Hello Lee, welcome! :D