Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello From Katakitsu!

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by Katakitsu, May 2, 2013.

1. Katakitsu

Katakitsu New Member

[font="'trebuchet ms'"]Hello there! I just want to take some time off your hands so you can read my intro, and I hope that you will read the entire thing and not just the few first letters! If you have any more questions for me, feel free to send me a Private Message! But shouldn't we get started already? Sure we should![/font]
    [font="'trebuchet ms'"]I am a 16 year old boy that lives in Norway, been here my entire life so far and I don't really like it here.. I am a active forum person and a artist in a few different ways. Not that I am very skilled in either of them though.. Well I do graphics, designs, drawing, writing and a little bit of painting when I am bored. You can normally find me at home, relaxing in my chair in front of my PC and TV. This does not however mean that I am lazy in anyway! When I am not at home you can find me either at the Gym, outside or at friends. (Kinda funny, I am at the Gym, but I HATE all sports) I am also at school, which is never fun and I am sure most of you agree with me.. Anyways, when I am at home and you can actually get a hold on me since I am doing quite a lot at the same time, but I am almost always online on my Xbox 360 and Pc. [/font]
    When it comes to my talent as an artist, well that is something I cannot really judge myself for. That is up to the ones that view my artwork, however I have gotten a lot of positive feedback and I get a decent amount of Favs on my Renders over at DeviantART... :3 You will find me doing mostly Anime related stuff, wait.... Did I mention I am a huge anime/manga fan? Guess not.. Well anyways, I let my fan-boy side of me get the better of me when I use Photoshop or draw, and you will notice that if you look at my work. However I am trying to get more and more into Web Design and other types of Design then what I have been doing lately. So if anyone could help me with that, then it would be awesome! If you want to know a little bit more about me, then just come on and talk to me! I will answer almost any question you have for me!
  2. welcome to the forum
  3. Katakitsu

Katakitsu New Member

Thanks for the welcome!
  4. Welcome to the forums! Nice intro.
  5. Tony Hardy

Tony Hardy Guest

Welcome along :)
  6. wac

wac Senior Member

Afternoon Kat, welcome to the forum.