Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello from Howkapow

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by rog_howkapow, Jun 26, 2012.

1. rog_howkapow

rog_howkapow New Member

Hi Everyone!

I'm not a designer or illustrator, but do work with and support a lot of illustrators on our shop -> Howkapow. I run it with my wife Cat (who is a designer).

We're always looking for new work that fits with our style of bold, colourful and a humour so feel free to send over any work for us to take a look at. We always look at everything!

Thanks for looking and I hope to contribute to the forum! :thumb:

Thanks,

Rog

2. Moominbaby

Moominbaby Member

Hello Welcome to the forum. I'm a designer and illustrator and would be very interested in showing some of my work through your site. I really would like to start to get my illustrations onto commercial items such as prints, fabric etc… Have a look and see what you think, Louie Bowers's Portfolio. There are some illustrations on there and my blog has some too (the link is in the navigation panel).

3. rog_howkapow

rog_howkapow New Member

Cool - thanks for sharing! I like your Ode to Eine typeface! Could be good for nice colourful kids alphabet play set? like these but with letters...millergoodman

4. ARRIVALS

ARRIVALS Well-Known Member

Hi there, welcome to the forum.