Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello from Howkapow

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by rog_howkapow, Jun 26, 2012.

1. rog_howkapow

rog_howkapow New Member

Hi Everyone!

I'm not a designer or illustrator, but do work with and support a lot of illustrators on our shop -> Howkapow. I run it with my wife Cat (who is a designer).

We're always looking for new work that fits with our style of bold, colourful and a humour so feel free to send over any work for us to take a look at. We always look at everything!

Thanks for looking and I hope to contribute to the forum! :thumb:

Thanks,

Rog

2. Moominbaby

Moominbaby Member

Hello Welcome to the forum. I'm a designer and illustrator and would be very interested in showing some of my work through your site. I really would like to start to get my illustrations onto commercial items such as prints, fabric etc… Have a look and see what you think, Louie Bowers's Portfolio. There are some illustrations on there and my blog has some too (the link is in the navigation panel).

3. rog_howkapow

rog_howkapow New Member

Cool - thanks for sharing! I like your Ode to Eine typeface! Could be good for nice colourful kids alphabet play set? like these but with letters...millergoodman

4. ARRIVALS

ARRIVALS Well-Known Member

Hi there, welcome to the forum.