Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello from Belgium

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by mogios, Feb 15, 2009.

1. mogios

mogios Junior Member

Hi, i'm in my first year of graphic design in an art school of Liège (Belgium) and I'm glad to discover a new design forum to meet others designer and discover their works :)

I personally use photoshop as my main program, with a touch of cinema 4D when it comes to great typography rendering (yes, i'm a lot into tygraphy although i'm not good yet). I love to use adobe ai for the typo too, I use it to illustrate some music with dynamic lyrics (I hope you'll understand what I mean by that).

Have a great day and see you around :)

2. tim

tim Senior Member

belgium guy no.2! welcome to DF!

i love photoshop and fireworks, dont like ai too much, but you use it very different to how i do so yours is probably justified :)

3. Kevin

Kevin Senior Member

No there is actually a third one around here... but he's been inactive for a couple weeks now.

Bienvenue :)

4. tim

tim Senior Member

oh right fair does.

bienvenue! that's french for welcome isn't it.

5. Kevin

Kevin Senior Member

No it's French for cabbage :hat:

[​IMG]

6. welcome to the forum Mogios :)

7. Greg

Greg Active Member

Welcome to Design Forums Mogios! I'm sure you'll enjoy using the site, I wasn't 100% sure on what you meant with regards to illustrating music with dynamic lyrics? Do you put music videos of the lyrics together? Sorry if I'm being slow on the uptake! :p

Thanks,
    Greg