Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello fellow creatives.

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by MWickers, May 1, 2012.

1. MWickers

MWickers Junior Member

My name is Michael.
    I am a creative designer with over five years experience, skilled in print and currently developing within digital design. I have produced a wide range of materials for the commercial, educational and business sectors, and am competent in running multiple projects from concept through to completion.

Please checkout my website at
  2. DOOOM

DOOOM Member

Sup homie!
  3. welcome to the forum
  4. Thewholehogg

Thewholehogg Active Member

Welcome to DF
  5. Jimlad

Jimlad Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum.
  6. 11elevenproject

11elevenproject Junior Member

Hey Creatives!

Im part of the 11Eleven Project. If you haven't heard of us yet we are a project were last year, we invited the world to use their video/digital cameras, microphones, mobile phones or email to reveal what life was like for them on planet earth, on the 11/11/11 (November 11th, 2011). The submissions are currently being compiled into a feature-length documentary called the 11Eleven Project. Here’s a sneak peek of the trailer: 11Eleven Project feature film sneak peek... - YouTube

Anyways, so this is where you creatives come into the picture - Leading up to the release of the film on 21st September 2012 – UN International Day of Peace - The 11Eleven Project is looking for talented people all over the world to get involved by designing the poster that will be distributed globally to promote the screenings of our film. We are looking for creativity – you can draw it, paint it, photograph it, or design it digitally. We want to see what you’ve got! The winner having the chance to have their work viewed by millions of people all over the globe!

It’s also a great opportunity to get your name out there and show off your designing prowess.

Check out our FaceBook Page for more Info on this project and the competition: 11/11/11 | Facebook

I would also love to hear feedback!

Elle and The 11Eleven Team