• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Hello everyone :]

Vive

Hi all! I'm known as Vive, I'm 20 years old, from the North West UK. I'm the Community Manager for a web and game design company that's just getting on it's feet and having a blast so far. I'm also a graphic designer and illustrator... creative industries are my passion :) I've not had the chance to get much experience in the field aside from freelance illustration work but I recently got the chance to do some volunteer work for a local design company, and I can't wait to start!

Look forward to meeting you all and enjoying the discussions here. I've been sniffing around for a design forum that is actually friendly and helpful and this one looks great :)

Paul Murray

Staff member
This is one of the few places I've found where you can get honest feedback and opinions from people.

A lot forums are full of elitist designers (most of whom seem to be about 14) who just want to rip you to shreds instead of take the time to help :icon_smile:

Vive

Thank you all for the welcomes :)

A lot forums are full of elitist designers (most of whom seem to be about 14) who just want to rip you to shreds instead of take the time to help :icon_smile:
Massive amen to that - I'm tired of getting ripped to shreds by people who aren't half as talented as they think they are!