Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello everyone :]

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by Vive, Sep 11, 2011.

1. Vive

Vive New Member

Hi all! I'm known as Vive, I'm 20 years old, from the North West UK. I'm the Community Manager for a web and game design company that's just getting on it's feet and having a blast so far. I'm also a graphic designer and illustrator... creative industries are my passion :) I've not had the chance to get much experience in the field aside from freelance illustration work but I recently got the chance to do some volunteer work for a local design company, and I can't wait to start!

Look forward to meeting you all and enjoying the discussions here. I've been sniffing around for a design forum that is actually friendly and helpful and this one looks great :)
  2. Stationery Direct

Stationery Direct Administrator Staff Member

Welcome to the GDF

3. Minuteman Press

Minuteman Press Moderator

Hello and welcome.
  4. byronc

byronc Member

one of the few fourms around that are not just SEO holes
  5. Paul Murray

Paul Murray Moderator Staff Member

This is one of the few places I've found where you can get honest feedback and opinions from people.

A lot forums are full of elitist designers (most of whom seem to be about 14) who just want to rip you to shreds instead of take the time to help :icon_smile:
  6. Vive

Vive New Member

Thank you all for the welcomes :)

Massive amen to that - I'm tired of getting ripped to shreds by people who aren't half as talented as they think they are!