• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Hello everyone

I'm Diana, I'm from Ukraine
And I might to say I like painting and in this year I'll graduated art school, next my step I'm going to learn digital painting, I'm already have graphic tablet and laptop : )
I think this forum will be good me, and I guess I'll find here many useful things and friends.
I should to say I've been learnig English as well.
Have a nice day!

Ths for invitation,
How do you think, should I use any social network like Facebook, Twitter, etc. or create any blog for my pictures? or I shouldn't, seems at first
i need some material for beginners.
Ok, I'll look about something usefull for me at this forum ...

Hi, everyone
I just need to practise my English a little bit, for example if you don't mind I want to share my opinion about this picture rain.jpg

I think this picture is nice,... It's raining, and I like rain but in that case if I feel myself comfortable, when I wear warm clothes and when I have umbrella.
If you go pass the street slowly, listen rain and just think about life... and cute kitty will be waiting for you at home.
This picture seems remind my feeling a bit, and what else?... evening blinking lights.
That's enougth for today, and in any case to express thoughts at english still difficult for not me : )