Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello everyone

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by Barry watts, Apr 18, 2011.

1. Barry watts

Barry watts New Member

Hi guys,

Thought I should introduce myself. I'm a director of a business that provides back office systems and services to the creative industry. In short, however hard I tried I just wasn't cut out to be a creative myself, I'm altogether too stuffy and process driven I think, that and the fact that I couldn't draw to save my life.

What I did realise is that I could help those who are creatives with planning organising and managing their businesses. Often these can be the achilles heel of many a pure creative and our goal at co.efficient is to help people along the way.

Our core business is in providing job management software to creative businesses, where we have 2 solutions. Theres a big system (co.efficient) with the potential to do whatever you want and a little system (periscope) which is geared to the smaller team and is very cost effective.

I'll be posting more as we move forwards as we are going to be extending the services we offer.

If anyone has any interest feel free to get in touch.

Many thanks, Barry

2. talltony

talltony Junior Member

Hi Barry,

Do you have any online demos or more info about your job management software?

Thanks,

Tony

3. Thewholehogg

Thewholehogg Active Member

Hi Barry I know your brother David Watts....I wish I could be like him.

Welcome.

4. Tom Sound

Tom Sound Active Member

Hello Barry! :D

@typo, what a tune :up:

5. spiralprod

spiralprod Junior Member

I've tried using periscope twice but co.efficient never get back to me. I've tried emailing co.efficient but again no one communicates anything. Not impressed which is a shame as it looks like an interesting tool.