Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello Everyone

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by grahamb73, Aug 5, 2010.

1. grahamb73

grahamb73 Junior Member

My name is Graham,

I wouldn't call myself a designer, even though I have designed sites here and there, mainly for fun and partly for my computing science degree.

I like to dabble with design, but mainly as a hobby and I've never made any profit from it. For example I used to design CD and DVD covers for bootleg recordings of gigs.

If I'm honest though, that's not what brought me here.

I'm currently working on a research project to complete an MSc in Operations and Business Management, and my aim is to investigate the business use of Twitter. I've chosen Web designers as the sample.

I hope it isn't too cheeky to ask if anyone who is a Web designer using Twitter for business reasons has a spare 5 minutes to fill in a questionnaire.

Web designers' perspective on Twitter Survey

Thanks in advance,

Graham

:)

ps. If this belongs somewhere else or is against the rules (which I couldn't seem find) then I will (re)move it.

2. Thewholehogg

Thewholehogg Active Member

Howdo fella.

3. Renniks

Renniks Senior Member

Hey :) Welcome, hopefully this isn't posted in 50000 locations on the internet and you took the time to (like you mentioned) look for the rules...

I've filled it in either way - twitters ace :)

4. welcome to the forum Graham :)

5. grahamb73

grahamb73 Junior Member

Thanks very much,

I appreciate it.

:)

6. wac

wac Senior Member

Hey graham, twitter hasn't reached my town yet, I'll let you know as soon as it does.

7. Duncan Y.

Duncan Y. Senior Member

Welcome Graham! :D

8. Aarlev

Aarlev Member

Welcome aboard Graham.