Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello Everyone

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by grahamb73, Aug 5, 2010.

1. grahamb73

grahamb73 Junior Member

My name is Graham,

I wouldn't call myself a designer, even though I have designed sites here and there, mainly for fun and partly for my computing science degree.

I like to dabble with design, but mainly as a hobby and I've never made any profit from it. For example I used to design CD and DVD covers for bootleg recordings of gigs.

If I'm honest though, that's not what brought me here.

I'm currently working on a research project to complete an MSc in Operations and Business Management, and my aim is to investigate the business use of Twitter. I've chosen Web designers as the sample.

I hope it isn't too cheeky to ask if anyone who is a Web designer using Twitter for business reasons has a spare 5 minutes to fill in a questionnaire.

Web designers' perspective on Twitter Survey

Thanks in advance,

ps. If this belongs somewhere else or is against the rules (which I couldn't seem find) then I will (re)move it.
  2. Thewholehogg

Thewholehogg Active Member

Howdo fella.
  3. Renniks

Renniks Senior Member

Hey :) Welcome, hopefully this isn't posted in 50000 locations on the internet and you took the time to (like you mentioned) look for the rules...

I've filled it in either way - twitters ace :)
  4. welcome to the forum Graham :)
  5. grahamb73

grahamb73 Junior Member

Thanks very much,

I appreciate it.

6. wac

wac Senior Member

Hey graham, twitter hasn't reached my town yet, I'll let you know as soon as it does.
  7. Duncan Y.

Duncan Y. Senior Member

Welcome Graham! :D
  8. Aarlev

Aarlev Member

Welcome aboard Graham.