• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Hello everyone

Hi, I was looking for a new forum about graphic design and so I asked google. Google was really nice to me : he showed me a way and just told me "go straight !" (and that's what I did) (you surely guessed it)

While I was reading some topics in your different categories, a characteristic feeling comes up in me...
Well, I think I have many many things to learn from you, and that's why I'm here, now.

Hi there, Tim is currently in the US so I'm taking over his job as forum dufus for a while :p
Do you like to eat butterflies? (someone else can/will explain)

Welcome to DF.... enjoy your stay.

Onartis.... is Tim on a 2 weeks stakeout, stalking Steve Jobs? And does his hotel room have a hoover?

once again graeme- coming from you!?!?!

and no berry, the hoover comes with the maid at the hotel room ;)

welcome newbie :)

Ah oui, on a une vraie française ici? :p
Je crains que moi je suis le seul sur ce forum-ci qui parle français, malgré que je suis flamand (donc je pense que c'est le même cas pour le néerlandais).

C'est un peu étrange que je ne réussi pas à parler le même français à l'école comme maintenant. Peut-être je recevrais plus de points :confused:

I'm sure Tim is amazed by my language skills (especially my English :lol:)
PS: no translators used