Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

hello everyone :)

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by chrismitchell, Jan 16, 2009.

1. Just thought i would introduce myself :)

My name is Chris Mitchell :) I work in London as a Graphic Designer, I've lived and worked this job for 10 years now and have travelled to New Zealand and worked there as a Graphic Designer for 5 of those years.. now back in the UK for a year and a half and working in London again.

Currently working in the Events Advertising / Design and Web Advertising / Design area which is a change from my corporate design experience :p

But anyway :) just thought i would say hi :)
  2. Greg

Greg Active Member

Hi Chris,

Welcome to DF, thanks for posting an introduction. Sounds like you've had some great experience, although one question, what made you come back to London after 5 years in New Zealand? (I've been watching A Place in the Sun..Down Under! and the NZ one looked amazing!) :)

Look forward to hearing more from you around the forums.
    Thanks, Greg
  3. Hi Greg,

Thank you for the welcome :)

New Zealand was a nice place to go, but personal reasons brought me back, and I don't ever plan on going back there (even though I have residency), its a nice country... But some things just not always right about the place :)

But either way much happier here than I was for the 5 years out in NZ. Now got a lot more experience and skills to use in life here which makes it better :)

I'm looking forward to using this forum more as it seems like the right sort of place for designers to get ideas from sort of thing :)
  4. Greg

Greg Active Member

No problems Chris, good to have you around.

Ahh I see, and yes I'm sure the reality of living and working down under is very different from seeing how they portray it on TV! and you're right some places just feel like home, and always pull you back.

Liking your avatar :D
  5. Aarlev

Aarlev Member

Hey Chris. Welcome back to Blighty. Hope you'll find the forums useful.
  6. I know i will find this place useful :) especially for inspiration :)

Thanks for the welcome everyone :)
  7. blueocto

blueocto Senior Member

Welcome to the forum!
  8. berry

berry Active Member

welcome to the forum