Hello & Easter Egg Hunt

K

kallkwik

Hi..... My name is Alistair and I'm new to the forum from Kall Kwik in Winchester & Newbury. I thought I would start my foray into this forum by announcing our Easter Egg hunt which is a free to enter competition on our website Kall Kwik Winchester – Egg Hunt

Good luck!

Alistair

Stationery Direct

Stationery Direct

Administrator
Staff member
Hey Alistair

Welcome to the forum.

The Easter Egg hunt is a good idea to get people to browse your website, was going to have a go until I saw how many pages you have :icon_biggrin:

Enjoy your stay.

Cheers

Damon

Green Sheep Design

Green Sheep Design

Hi there,

Great competition - i've entered ....hope i win,

anyhooo, see you on the boards.

K

kallkwik

The difficult one is the last clue which I'll give an additional clue. If you take a look at roller banners and think of the 2nd clue words this should help!!! :)

Thanks for the comments btw!

Alistair

Pixels Ink

Pixels Ink

The difficult one is the last clue which I'll give an additional clue. If you take a look at roller banners and think of the 2nd clue words this should help!!! :)

Thanks for the comments btw!

Alistair

I didn't see you had given this second clue Alistair. i was pulling my hair out trying to find that flippin 3rd egg!!

Got it now though and hopefully in with a chance of getting the iPod :icon_thumbup:

Bloomin' Eck you guys don't half offer a lot of services!! Never knew KK did so much, but that Easter egg hunt has done its job i suppose as now i do :icon_biggrin:

Oh, and welcome to the GDF!

Col.

DougBarned

DougBarned

Hi Alistair - Nice site you've go there.

I used to work at KK Beckenham / Woolwich... Good memories! (mostly :p)

Say hi from me if you ever speak to Steve Palmer :)

/Doug