Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

hello DF world wide

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by burcolor, Nov 15, 2008.

1. burcolor

burcolor Junior Member

glad to know u, fox
  2. Greg

Greg Active Member

Hi fox/burcolor,

Welcome to Design Forums... or Clairvoyant Forums?! :confused:
    Are you a designer/developer yourself?

3. burcolor

burcolor Junior Member

Greg are u autoreply answer mashine? Have a flashback memory now?
  4. Greg

Greg Active Member

If you're trying to out'fox' the autoreply machine then I'm afraid you have failed on this occasion :D
    Tell us a bit about yourself burcolor, how did you end up here at Design Forums..

5. burcolor

burcolor Junior Member

I try to make a joke... for your memory, of course ;)

Well, i found this 'design forum' (not 'clairvoyant forum') in my research of new media design, new trends in design and find a job (why not).
    I am a graphic designer since 1992, freelancing. After 2003 I decide to registered a creative boutique d'Avid and developed a little studio, based on branding and visual communication services. I believe in creative design and I think is natural to have visions for create and inovate design. That is the answer about 'clairvoyant'. This is the very short history, mine and my boutique.
    Very soon I'll change the website (still under construction) and you will browse my services or portfolio.

My english is not very good, and I will take apologises for this discommodity.
  6. Greg

Greg Active Member

Hi Burcolor,

Where abouts are you from? Your english is pretty good, so no need for apologies on that :)
    I look forward to seeing your website and taking a look at some of your work.

7. burcolor

burcolor Junior Member

8. Greg

Greg Active Member

Cool, I look forward to taking a look at your work in a few weeks time then.

I'm a freelance web/graphic designer based in Kent which is South-East UK (about 1hr 30mins from London). I've been using various business forums over the past 4 or 5 years, and always wanted to start a forum based around my work and main interests. Seeing a gap for a UK focused design forum I started looking around for potential domain names, and was lucky enough to negotiate a good deal on :D

About 6 weeks on from launch, here we are with 230+ members and a really cool little community.
  9. burcolor

burcolor Junior Member

I hope to excite every visitor when browse my portfolio... and If you consider I have original ideas, I'm a creative and fine artworker, please send a good referrals for your partners about me.
    I want to find the jobs... so, I will assignes a fee from sales leed and referrals too.

Good luck and let to grow your community (df).