Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello Designers And Artists!

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by Legion, Jan 5, 2009.

1. Legion

Legion New Member

Hello everybody here at the Graphic Design Forum. :icon_biggrin:

My name is Legion (well it's Steven... but Legion :icon_wink:)

I am 18 years old, from Ipswich in the UK.

I have been into Design and Art and the Web since I was very young. I have always wanted my career to be online based, so that I can travel the world and still work.

After a long spell of doing nothing to do with Design, I have recently been re-inspired to become a Graphic Designer and it is most certainly the career for me!

I am a little out of touch on the old skills, but that's not a problem. Obviously I want to learn from people who have the same interests as me and make new friends.

After browsing every forum I could find on the topic, this is the one for me, it seems by far better than any other I have looked at, with much better members and advice and designs.

I am opening my own company online for Graphic Design - It is called DIZZIGN ( - Ive got nothing but the "Coming Soon" page up and running at the moment and I'm working hard on building the website.

I know XHTML and CSS but want to also broaden my skills.

Other than Graphic Design my interests are: Football, Basketball, Athletics, Music (mainly 'urban' like Grime, UK Hip Hop etc. but anything I think is good), Partys, Girls, Cars, Money and Con Artists and Successfull and Intelligent people, Study of the Mind. and yeah the list goes on.

Get in touch! Like I said I'm here to meet people and learn and teach, so HI.

Take is easy.

Legion. :icon_thumbup:
  2. Helen

Helen Member

Hi Steven and welcome to the forum :D
  3. Legion

Legion New Member

Thanks Helen :)
  4. Steve

Steve Member

Welcome to the forum - I'm Steven too so your off to a good start :icon_tongue_smilie:
  5. Stationery Direct

Stationery Direct Administrator Staff Member

Hi Steven

Great introduction mate, welcome to the Graphic Design Forums :icon_smile:

Good to have you here.
  6. Xenonsoft

Xenonsoft Active Member

Alreet Steve, welcome to the forums :)