Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello :D

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by ReeceSlack, Jun 11, 2013.

1. ReeceSlack

ReeceSlack Member

Hi im Reece
    Im 19 from Birmingham, UK
    Starting a graphic design degree in September and currently starting my own design business.
    Been using photoshop since the age of 12 just playing around then started taking it serious a few years ago, i've made a few websites, some logos, booklets and done some paid imagine manipulation but now want to get myself up and running.
    I have some great ideas for websites and mobile applications too and going to keep them as on going projects throughout my degree to see how i progress throughout the course.
    Decided to join a forum for help, resources and chat with other creatives to pass on and to gain some knowledge and thought that DF seemed a really great place to join.
    Reece Slack :)
  2. GibbonIt

GibbonIt Member

Welcome Reece, I hope you become an active member of the community :)
  3. ReeceSlack

ReeceSlack Member

Thanks for your reply Ben, checked out your site great stuff really like it :D
    GibbonIt likes this.
  4. GibbonIt

GibbonIt Member

Cheers, be sure to post up some of your own on the forum too! Would love to see some of your previous work/current projects :)
  5. Wardy

Wardy Active Member

Hi, welcome to the Forum.
  6. GilmoreVisuals

GilmoreVisuals Active Member

Welcome! You planning on making a website, Reece?
  7. Hello! Welcome to the forum :)
    Yeah, let's see some of your work! :)
  8. ReeceSlack

ReeceSlack Member

Hi thank you for your replies yes I will be building my own site currently working on a house style for my brand which I will be posting for criticism and which I will be asking for advice on which option to go for and going to post some of my work now :D
  9. Cool, I look forward to seeing it!
  10. welcome to the forum
  11. Gianluca Teti

Gianluca Teti Member

Hi Reece,
    Wlecome to the forum and good luck for you business!
  12. Davidw

Davidw Member

Hi and welcome :)