Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello all.

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by Jaymo, Sep 29, 2012.

1. Jaymo

Jaymo New Member

Hi guys, Been wanting to get into Graphics Design for YEARS. Since i was 16 now 22 and still no better. Hopefully i can get inspiration and guidance from the vets to improve!

I need to build/design a website for a company i have started if anyone could point me in the right direction to tutorials or any of the sort i would be highly appreciative!

Thanks all, Jaymo :thumb:
  2. willfu

willfu Member

What sort of tutorials, just design in general or web related? I'm a little confused to why your building a website for a company when you have said you are no better than when you were 16, and now seek tutorials to make the website. Is this project a freebee? or are you actually charging. Sorry if it sounds harsh but i always wonder why people offer services if they dont have a grasp of what their doing fully and lack the knowledge and quality, especially if its for money.

ARRIVALS Well-Known Member

Hi there, welcome to the forum.
  4. Redalex

Redalex New Member

Hi there, I'm Alex. Graphic design is my hobby and I hope some day it will be my vocation.