Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello All :)

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by Ashton, Mar 1, 2011.

1. Ashton

Ashton Junior Member

Hi Everyone,

Got referred to this forum through Greg, love the design and seems a great community so I thought I would join up instead of just lurking.

I am 20 and I love web design, its been my career goal for the last decade and I have gradually being realising it. I have worked for some really great design agencies and met some fantastic web designers and creative types.

At the moment I work with a few local studios - doing some design but mainly front end code. I have never been the art type - One of the designers I work with gets there designs almost perfect first time, whereas I have to make 10+ revisions before I am vaguely satisfied with any design work.

Hence I am moving into the code and I am actually looking for some designers to outsource design work to whilst I stick to code and client interactions.

I live on the South Coast (Chichester) which has a really great creative scene and if any of you are around here feel free to hit me up for a coffee :)

Talent wise:

XHTML - 10/10
    CSS - 10/10
    jQuery - 9/10
    Javascript - 7/10
    Worpdress - 7/10
    HTML5 - 6/10
    CSS3 - 6/10
    PHP - 5/10
    RoR - 3/10

Photoshop: I know how to use it, but I am not that great at design so 6/10
    Fireworks: 4/10