Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello all! I'm new!

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by clairehawkins80, Feb 2, 2010.

1. clairehawkins80

clairehawkins80 New Member

Just joined this site. Am currently returning to college at the tender age of 29 (!) and studying a BTEC in Graphic design level 3, which I am absolutely loving as has been something I have always been interested in, but for some reason, took up a career in TV props at 19, so now only just doing something i have a passion for!
    My course ends in July, but thinking about doing a second year in it so I can get my diploma in Graphic design. If anyone out there has any advice or tips for me about whats the best direction to take, it will be great to hear from you! Especially as you'll know what you are talking about!
    Thinking about doing a bit of work experience in the field, to get an idea about what area to focus on. At the moment I am really getting into logo design and promotion graphics!
    Anyway, thanks for taking the time to read my post! Looking forward to the responses! (By the way, loving the responses to the cheeky beggers asking for free help with their own businesses! very funny!)
    :icon_biggrin:

2. Stationery Direct

Stationery Direct Administrator Staff Member

Hey Claire

Welcome to the Graphic Design Forums, enjoy your stay and don't forget to mention us at College :icon_wink:

Cheers

Damon