Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello all! I am new here!

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by Rapidrat, Dec 18, 2011.

1. Rapidrat

Rapidrat Member

Hello everyone! I just thought I would come on and make a little introduction for myself - it would be nice to get to know people and see who is out there in this small world...... (small but soooooooooooooooooo big...).

I am a Graphic Designer (Durrrr) from Northampton and I have a Degree in graphic communications, and a top grade BTEC Diploma (as well as one of those dreaded GCSE things...well....many GCSE things but more specifically the Graphics one!).

I have done a bit of freelancing in the past to get myself through university and then when that was over I quite rapidly found myself in full-time employment for a small company in Milton Keynes as their designer.

:) I find myself doing all sorts with them, whether is be the most simplest of jobs like a sign that says DO NOT PARK HERE.... or some lovely advertisement graphics for caf├ęs and what ever else is out there! It's so varied, so I never have the same job twice.

Either way, that's enough about me for now! HELLO ALL! :icon_notworthy:

2. Minuteman Press

Minuteman Press Moderator

Greetings and welcome. Thanks for the intro.

3. Corrosive

Corrosive Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to the forum

4. Stationery Direct

Stationery Direct Administrator Staff Member

Welcome to the Graphic Design Forums.

Cheers

Damon

5. Rapidrat

Rapidrat Member

Thank you everyone! I am sure I will settle in nicely.

6. ARRIVALS

ARRIVALS Well-Known Member

Hi there, welcome to the forum.

7. daytona

daytona Member

Hey, I really like some of the work in your portfolio :)
    welcome to the forums!

8. Rapidrat

Rapidrat Member

Awww thank you! If its the website you looked at then I should really update it..... I have been meaning to redesign it to be a bit more contemporary :/