Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello All, From GF Canvas Prints UK

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by GFCanvasPrintsUK, Oct 18, 2008.

1. Hello All,

I am members of a couple of forums and am looking for potential customers and i'm also here to help if anyone has any computing needs :)

Currently I am offering 50cm x 40cm Stretched Canvas for just over £30 including delivery. This is slightly smaller than the size A2. If there is anyone who would be interested in a smaller or larger canvas, please don't hesitate to contact me via this thread or PM. These prices are just over 20% cheaper than i have seen in different places. I am also working with some photographers for the use of their photos being printed to canvas. :)

Thank You for letting me join your community,

GF Canvas Prints UK

Check Signature For Any Other Information (I also have a thread in the advertising section)

Last edited: Oct 18, 2008
  2. Stationery Direct

Stationery Direct Administrator Staff Member

3. A bit of both really, its a family friend who prints them at an exceptionally good standard for me :)

Just out of interest, how much did you pay for it without discount and how large was it,

+ My deadline is to get it dispatched within 4 working days :)

Regards,

4. Stationery Direct

I think I paid £40 and it was 20" x 20"

I have a few canvas prints and to be honest on closer inspection this one doesn't compare quality wise, the finish is matt as though no sealant has been used and the ink on the edges has cracked a bit.

I have one here that I purchased from e-bay, TOP QUALITY, the canvas is really thick and pulled extremely tight, it is fine on the edges even though a very dark ink has been used and has a slight sheen to it like it has been coated in varnish or similar, to protect it.

In this instance I went with the cheapest company that I could find. However, on reflection I would rather pay a premium (if I have to) to ensure quality, cheap is good but only if the quality is there. The problem with your industry is that you cannot send samples as such so how do you prove to the client that what you offer is quality? Personally I would get a testimonials section going on your website, testimonials along with good pricing would convince me as a customer.

5. Well 20" x 20" is the equivalent to 50.8cm x 50.8cm.

On inspection of the latest canvas we had printed it was really thick (mdf wise) which gave it a solid base and it was also coated with some sort of varnish to protect in the long run etc. It really doesn't compare to the canvas my mother got printed via Tesco as it is thin and uncoated. :)

Thanks,
    Frazer

Last edited: Oct 18, 2008
  6. Stationery Direct

Sounds good Frazer.

As long as the quality is there which it sounds like it is, you will do really well.

Good luck with the business and stick around :icon_smile:

7. Thanks Man!

I'm really hoping to get an order or two on here :)

Then with any luck the word will spread around!

Thanks Again,

Frazer

Thanks