Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

hellllllo

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by samwightwick, Oct 7, 2010.

1. samwightwick

samwightwick Junior Member

Hi im sam, a designer from rochester in kent

I am currently employed for a smallish building company doing there web admin, design, marketing & CAD at the moment, Previously I have worked for a small london strucutual engineers and another construction company before.

I have around 7 years CAD experience and also have done abit of 3D viz, mainly using sketchup with vray and previously used Rhino 3D.

My real love is graphic and web design though, with the last year or so discocvering wordpress and custom themes. Throughout being employed as mainly a caddie I have been learning creative suite and coding myself

My portfolio is at samwightwick.co.uk built on wordpress, its still pretty much being devloped as and when i get the time, but under the work tab is examples of my graphic, web and photography which im very happy with!!!

2. Greg

Greg Active Member

Hi Sam,

Welcome to Design Forums, I went to UCCA in Maidstonea few years back & live down in Margate, so not too far from you. See you did the MySpace layout for TokyoJo, do you know the guys in the band? I know the singer James Harris from basketball.

Hope you enjoy DF
    Greg

3. BenJonesDesign

BenJonesDesign Active Member

aha! nice to have someone from near me, good to have you aboard!

4. welcome to the forum.

5. Renniks

Renniks Senior Member

Welcome to the forum :)

6. Becky

Becky Member

Welcome :)

7. samwightwick

samwightwick Junior Member

Hey

Yea used to know them and did the logo and myspace what seems like an age ago now! but yea used to go to a few of there gigs and did a few projects with bands just to get my name out really!

Seems like an awesome forum here though, looking forward to getting involved
    :)

8. Greg

Greg Active Member

Cool, not been to any of their gigs yet, just some of James' other bands (Tilt) gigs.
    See you around the forums :)

9. Thewholehogg

Thewholehogg Active Member

Welcome aboard.

10. Tom Sound

Tom Sound Active Member

Hi Sam! :D