Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Helen Sutliff Create Click

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by hsutliff, May 23, 2011.

1. hsutliff

hsutliff Junior Member

Hi my name is Helen Sutliff I am a designer based in Southampton and I have been working in Web and Multimedia design and development for many years since I left university with a 2:1 Bsc Entertainment Technology.

I have worked for several agencies however understood the need set up my own company now I run a creative agency in Southampton called Create Click. I am also working on a project called CreateCommunityUK which is soon to be launched which is a fun and excting project for creatives in the UK.

2. wac

wac Senior Member

Welcome to the forum Helen, Entertainment Technology sounds like a fun subject!

3. hsutliff

hsutliff Junior Member

Yeah it was great, I studied in Portsmouth which was nice being by the sea. It was a really diverse course where I got to study Music, Graphics Video editing, although it was broad it enabled me to try lots of different aspect of the industry. Allowing me to know what career path I wanted to take. I would strongly recommend this or communication design for anyone wanting to study design.

4. hsutliff

hsutliff Junior Member

Hey Create Click has now moved to Portsmouth

5. Thewholehogg

Thewholehogg Active Member

welcome.