Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Heidi Hi!

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by Heidi86, Mar 9, 2009.

1. Heidi86

Heidi86 New Member

I'm very new to this forum community so thought what better a forum to join then a graphic design forum :icon_biggrin: :icon_cheers:

I'm a graduate from University of Lincoln in Graphic Design. Last year I was awarded a Merit Award and membership for the International Society of Typographic Designers (ISTD), which for me was very very surprising and a little confidence boost (only a little one :icon_tongue_smilie: )

Now like other graduates in this world I'm desperately seeking my first foot on the ladder and itching to get into design and make an impression.

Anyway, look forward to seeing what wisdom this forum entails! :icon_biggrin:

Happy reading!

2. 30two

30two New Member

Ho di Ho

Hello, welcome, and congratulations :icon_thumbup: :icon_notworthy:

EDIT :: Oh, and good luck on the job front...
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2009
  3. Stationery Direct

Stationery Direct Administrator Staff Member

4. Pixels Ink

Pixels Ink Member

Oh, you have two intro threads.

Hello again :)
  5. printinglocal

printinglocal New Member

I may be able to give you the platform to get into the business my friend if your interested?

6. Heidi86

Heidi86 New Member

See how new I am to these forums that I post two intro thingys!! haha sorry guys!

Printinglocal.....plaese share your wisdom? :)

I'm at the point of pulling my hair out and crying after soooooo many rejections.