Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

He Guys n Girls

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by AdamPalethorpe, May 15, 2011.

1. AdamPalethorpe

AdamPalethorpe New Member

Hey all,

Have just registered today but have not had a great deal of time to look around the site or anything yet, so be patient with me if I am slow to reply and all that.

Interested in design and this seems like a nice friendly place to take and give advice and experience.

Sounds ideal.

Quick about me - Currently working as many hours as I can as a self employed designer, and working part time at a local real ale pub to ensure spending money each week.

I am a junior level designer I guess, I am interested in anything creative, as well as graphics design I also enjoy project and industrial, 3D modelling and a bit of animation, and plenty inbetween

Have some work at my site if you wish to see which is palethorpedesign.co.uk

Sorry if no websites are allowed.... I haven't seen anything saying that though (yet)

Anyway I will try and contribute to the community where I can!

Adam

2. Corrosive

Corrosive Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to the forum Adam

3. Minuteman Press

Minuteman Press Moderator

Hi Adam - another welcome.

Corrosive - sorry about the Arsenal result (was that the correct response?!?).

4. Corrosive

Corrosive Moderator Staff Member

*sigh* It's OK, I am kind of getting used to it now...

5. AdamPalethorpe

AdamPalethorpe New Member

Thanks Guys :)

6. byronc

byronc Member

nice designs, good to see a neat little website too