Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Haven't started a new topic in a while...

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by Kevin, Jun 11, 2009.

1. Kevin

Kevin Senior Member

Who all has 2 months of vacation coming up? What are the plans?

And if you have a better idea for a subject... please bring it up :p
  2. [​IMG]

3. berry

berry Active Member

Sunglasses....I hate prats in sunglasses (sorry Onartis). They all come out as soon as the sun shines trying to look cool. Unless it's Australia or LA, dark sunglasses are the most uncool thing in the world.

4. Thewholehogg

Thewholehogg Active Member

Tell that to Roy Orbison...
  5. berry

berry Active Member

love to... have you got a shovel???
  6. Thewholehogg

Thewholehogg Active Member

... maybe he's popular in the underground music scene... it's dark down there.

By the way, what's 2 months vacation?

What's your plans....

Good one!
  7. sarah

sarah Member

I need ideas on where to go on holiday for two weeks in September.....anyone got any???
  8. berry

berry Active Member

Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada, it's where they're filming Twilight 2.;)
  9. Harry

Harry Senior Member

Ooh yeah, go there and stop them filming it! Twilight was a big old bag of arse.
  10. sarah

sarah Member

They've finished filming there....i'm so sad that i know that :eek:(
  11. Aarlev

Aarlev Member

I've got plenty :)

If you want a really cheap holiday on a nice tropical beach you could go to one of the more quiet beaches in Goa and skank it in a hut for 2 quid a night. You can get returns to Mumbai for 250-300 quid sometimes (8 hours) and 2nd class train down to Goa (16 hours overnight) costs about a fiver.

Or you can go to Marrakesh with Easyjet for about 80 quid return. And then get a bus to the coast or go to the mountains if you're into hiking and that sort of stuff. Loads of nice budget and mid range guesthouses. And you're out of the Euro zone so it'll be cheaper.

If you've got a bit of money then Thailand is always nice. Mostly 600£ for a return flight though. And a bit of a journey for only 2 weeks. Malaysia is very nice as well (but a bit more expensive). And Virgin has just introduced some no frills flights to Kuala Lumpur for about 3-400 return together with Air Asia (with whom you can get very cheap ongoing fligths to Bali, Sumatra, Sulawesi, Phnom Penh, and loads of other places)

I should quit design and become a travel agent instead :)
  12. LOL while we're there we can dig up Liza Minelli... oh wait.. she's not dead yet... just looks like it :confused:
  13. Kevin

Kevin Senior Member

That's like the second or third time in my life I ever wore sunglasses... and they weren't even mine :cool:
  14. RossAdams

RossAdams Member

Vegas baby! :cool:
  15. philjohns

philjohns Senior Member

Thats not a reason to start filling u the forums with rubble onartis! ;) haha

Unfortunately i dont get a 2 month holiday, i do however get 6 weeks jam packed with 7 days in france, 7 days without my rents, 7 days in newquay and 11 days in majorca! WATCH OUT UK!
  16. tim

tim Senior Member

That's not 6 weeks, that's 4.5 ! :p

Nah, you're lucky your parents are out... i can't have an after party (after prom. not that im going)