Happy Tiers Promotional Material

davewill

Hi guys, I'd really appreciate some feedback on a freelance job Ive just completed (so some may say its too late for feedback, but at least if it's negative ill know for next time!). Its a leaflet I produced for a company that produce nappy cakes, google them if your not familiar with the product, and you can find my work here...
the illustrations and designs of dave
cheers all
________
Philippine girl live

The strapline on the logo is pretty hard to read with it being light grey and in that font. I'm a bit confused about the product. Are actual nappies used to bake the cake! Ohhh I see....is it a fake cake! ha

yeh they are fake cakes made up of baby products, so they look like a cake! strange product but seem to be quite successful, it was difficult to transmit the message of exactly what they are, especially with there being a lack of decent product photography available. you do have a point with the strapline being so light, im happy with it on the printed piece as it is clear and legible, but for future bits such as business cards or letterheads i agree it could be stronger.
thanks ally for taking the time to give me some feedback, i appreciate it
________
Washington medical marijuana dispensaries

Back