• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Happy Birthday to Charlieburt85

C

chrismitchell

Happy Birthday to Charlieburt :) and to anyone else who has had a Birthday this year so far :) LOL

Greg

Sorry for those who didn't get the personal thread too! There's a setting in the profile control panel for your Birthday... and whether you want it to be visible to the community or not, click here and scroll down to "Date of Birth" and then the options are in the Privacy drop down box ;)

berry

Greg said:
Sorry for those who didn't get the personal thread too! There's a setting in the profile control panel for your Birthday... and whether you want it to be visible to the community or not, click here and scroll down to "Date of Birth" and then the options are in the Privacy drop down box ;)
Yeh.... Yeh...( where's me Yawn Smiley?) ....Blame technology for dehumanisn society.

Greg

Berry said:
Yeh.... Yeh...( where's me Yawn Smiley?) ....Blame technology for dehumanisn society.
I'm not blaming technology... machines never fail, it's human error that causes the problems.
Am I sounding like an automated message from Skynet?!