Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hamilton Win's Singaporean GP

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by glenwheeler, Sep 27, 2009.

1. glenwheeler

glenwheeler Senior Member

Hi Guys,

Did anyone see the F1 this weekend? It was an ace race, I absolutley loved it. Even though I was at work I managed to catch it as we have HDTV's in the office. One of the best race's ive seen for a long time.

2. Thewholehogg

Thewholehogg Active Member

Don't know about any race.
    I do know I got very drunk in Singapore once.

Which was nice.

3. glenwheeler

oh? Bet that was a great trip, I wanna go to the GP next year!

4. h_freezy

h_freezy Senior Member

few crashes....brawn just keep getting lucky.................all the time

If hamilton was lucky like brawn..he would have stacked up couple of points in every race despite starting from the back. Istead the stupid boy gets frustrated and crashes his car

5. glenwheeler

lol, he is still beast tho!

6. h_freezy

h_freezy Senior Member

he is good but needs to use his brain a lot more. If you can't win a race....................try and get some points in the bag!

7. glenwheeler

Just competative I guess he has matured alot tho since he started racing...

8. h_freezy

h_freezy Senior Member

let's hope he stops crashing and gather more points then he would be a bankable champion!

9. HippySunshine

HippySunshine Senior Member

I saw the race, it was awesome.
    I always feel so proud of Hamilton when he wins, I just want to SQUEEZE him! I love the boy!

Can't beat watching the F1 on a sunday smelling a roast dinner cooking ;)

10. glenwheeler

Yeah, I enjoyed that till I started this job...not for long tho I hope! So disappointed it's nearly end of the season :( Hamilton has shown that he uses his brain in the last few races. It wasnt Hamilton's fault in Spa, he smashed the brakes on to avoid a collision and was hit by the dumb ass Buemi..was it Buemi? Or Algesuari...one of them I think...anyway, I think he is improving a lot it all comes with experience its only his 3rd season, I know they are well setup for 2010...

11. HippySunshine

HippySunshine Senior Member

YEah im looking forward to 2010 and seeing how far he can go there!
    Cant beleive how well the team is doing now after the crappy start to the season. I felt so sorry for hamilton at the beginning :(

12. h_freezy

h_freezy Senior Member

yeah but he could have been gathering 1 or 2 points at every race while the engineers were sorting the car out. Hamilton is a big head that only wants to win and will crash his car even if he is second!