Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hamilton for Podium this weekend?

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by glenwheeler, Aug 20, 2009.

1. glenwheeler

glenwheeler Senior Member

I really cant wait for it to start tomorrow! Free practice will show who is going to be the faster runners of the weekend. Mclaren still use the KERS system which could play a massive part in this weeks GP!

I think Hamilton can make podium with the new car parts, however Brawn GP have fetched theirs also..

2. CSparkes

CSparkes Senior Member

Hamilton for sure! One of my mates works for the mclaren F1 team on the aerodynamics of front wing and have full faith in him haha!

Aslong as Brits do well all i care about.

3. glenwheeler

he works for mclaren?

4. Levi

Levi Moderator Staff Member

things should be back to normal this week, brawn and red bull will be top 3, hamilton may get 4th

5. CSparkes

CSparkes Senior Member

Yeh sory missed that bit out last night!

6. TomStutt

TomStutt Senior Member

i dont like hamilton. buttons all the way.

7. h_freezy

h_freezy Senior Member

button is so dull...........Hamilton gets more hype if he wins than the boring button:D

8. I met Hamilton many years ago before he was famous.. he was doing pro go-karting and so was a mate of mine.. he was such a whiney little bugger back then...

9. h_freezy

h_freezy Senior Member

were you really mates..................as in close mate?:p I guess his parents are rich because to be in F1 you would have to spend millions without making any money!

10. glenwheeler

Whiney little bugger = the passion to be the best and the passion to win. He's a true sports man and just wants to be the best, and he is..at the current time i really think he's the best and this weekend hopefully will show it once again.

I would really love to meet Lewis, closest I have been was to getting a photo when he went round on the wagon at Silverstone. I am a huge fan of Hamilton but also enjoy other english drivers such as Button. I am also a big Fan of Vettel, so much Talent! he was amazing at Silverstone this year!

11. I had a mate of mine who was in Pro-Karting and I used to be one of his pit crew :) was fun for a year or so.. :) wasn't close mates at all with Hamilton.. all i know is that the little bugger was a whiney fellow and didn't like to be told off by judges etc :p

12. glenwheeler

lol, hes a guy who dont like following rules little like Montoya was. He aint the favourite person of Marshalls etc etc. A good example was at Silverstone about the celebration he did for the fans when he did Doughnuts on the run off area. He got a right bollocking but he didnt care! Any chance of maybe a signatured photo or anything Chris just for my collection? the photo here:

glenwheeler.co.uk | Photography was one i got edited and printed on canvas..looks amazing in my room :) £140 for the print like!

13. I doubt it mate.. I'm not that well connected in the sporting world over here.. Tana Umanga I might've been able to achieve a year or so ago.. but not anymore :) sorry :(

14. Tom Sound

Tom Sound Active Member

anyone else watching live practice and see Alonso flick Heidfelds car up in the air! :clap:

15. CSparkes

CSparkes Senior Member

Just scored Pole Position for Hamilton!

16. glenwheeler

What a Qually session Mclaren 1, 2 loving it!

17. Levi

yes but how much extra fuel have the others got, they all know that the kers system will allow both mclaren and ferrari to jump around 4 cars so any logical team (brawn) will fuel slightly longer to compensate as they would have lost those places anyways :)

18. glenwheeler

Ferrari's no longer use KERS because of the incident that happend back in Malaysia when Raikonens cockpit burn out. However brawns may run longer on fuel, I still feel Mclarens have the speed to win the race. I am predict a Hamilton win with Rubens 2nd and Hekki 3rd

19. Levi

might want to check that again :p

Ferrari are still using kers

20. glenwheeler

hmmmm....ill check thought they got rid