Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by HippySunshine, Nov 2, 2009.

1. HippySunshine

HippySunshine Senior Member

Im bored...

So what did we all get up to for Halloween?
    What did you dress up as?
    Any pics? :D
  2. didn't do anything for halloween .. other than looked after a sick cat :(
  3. HippySunshine

Aww no. I hope your cat is better...?
  4. Becky

Becky Member

T'was my friends birthday yesterday so Halloween weekend always ends up as an entire 3 day event.

House party on Friday (no decent pics yet! but it was a good excuse to wear my gorgeous vivan of Holloway dress and a top hat :D), local fireworks display then back to my friend's flat for alcohol induced fun, aaaaand all you can eat chinese lunch on sunday (for my friend's actual birthday) and more alcohol
  5. HippySunshine

Wow, Becky, the fireworks looks brill :)
    I cant wait to go to a bonfire! I May even going to alton Towers fireworks this year. Thats always fun.
  6. Renniks

Renniks Senior Member

Went and saw the fireworks in town then went to a few pubs with some close friends :) very good night
  7. allyally2k

allyally2k Senior Member

I dressed up as a cat... I'm waiting for my friends to upload their photos on facebook but they take ages as they are no good at using technology, bless them!

But here is absolute poser pictures of me dressed up! View attachment 301

Attached Files:

• lex.jpg
      File size:
      32.9 KB
    • lex2.jpg
      File size:
      27.8 KB
  8. glenwheeler

glenwheeler Senior Member

stll waiting for allys photos

EDIT: Ahh they work now! Only because I am logged into face book tho I think? Anyone who is not on your friends list wont be able to see these tho i dont think?...Anyway, you look ace! Didnt see you out tho..where did you go in thhe end?
  9. allyally2k

allyally2k Senior Member

I think i've got them to work on here now... i always seem to have trouble uploading pics on here! Were you out in the Boro then? Stayed at my mates till bout 10pm then Southfield Rd and Walkabout, twas packed and everyone dressed up!
  10. glenwheeler

glenwheeler Senior Member

Ahh I was on southfield road for a few then we headed over to Lloyds for a few and then Empire. You have a good night? Glad you got the pics sorted!
  11. allyally2k

allyally2k Senior Member

Ohh I really wanted to go to Empire heard it was rammed tho'. You have a good night? So are you from boro or you just come back cos' you studied here?
  12. sarah

sarah Member

Just out to the local bar and dressed as sexy vampire!! (although we couldn't find fangs anywhere so last minute :( )

Attached Files:

13. Greg

Greg Active Member

Don't think I'll ever beat my costume from two years back, so haven't tried again...

Maybe I should do an improved version next Halloween?! :D
  14. Anon.

Anon. Senior Member

haha, fair play Greg that's awesome! :D
  15. I think that the only way you'd beat that, Greg, is if you managed to build a fully working Proton Pack :lol:
  16. Tom Sound

Tom Sound Active Member

Yeah, that's a great costume Greg, did you make it yourself?

Fancy dress is great, I've been an xmas pudding at a summer party, a Tom Cat, not as cute as the Alley cat above though. The best one was 3 of us got some fat suits from the hire shop. We were `Fat Elvis, a gangster and an opera singer. Another mate phoned to see what we'd hired and we told him he was in luck, there's one fat suit left in the shop, Humpty Dumpty. He ended up getting it and got a lift over to my place before we got back there. He phoned to see where we were and I convinced him to get his costume on and sit on my wall as we were 'only round the corner'. 45 minutes later :D we got back to see poor humpty fending of some local kids who were taking the piss. Oh ho we laughed :D
  17. tim

tim Senior Member

lmfao :p that's just plain awesome!
  18. Tom Sound

Tom Sound Active Member

Just chatting to my colleague about this and he was saying there was an upsurge in people dressed as dead celebs this year. One guy was Freddy Mercury, but the funniest was a friend of his, whose Nan went out dressed as a dead Michael Jackson pmsl!

19. HippySunshine

I saw you on the Xfactor Saturday night. Great performance! x
  20. TomStutt

TomStutt Senior Member

Attached Files: